Hi,

I m running my own Galaxy instance and I would like to do some simple
customization of the web interface such as adding my logos in the header
frame, changing background colors, etc.
I am having a look to static/ folders but I can't see clearly where the
header frame is defined.

Could you please tell me if there is any tutorial for doing so? Any
starting point? Or which folder/file(s) corresponds to the web interface in
the distribution?

Best Regards,
Pascal