On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 10:40 PM, Edward Kirton <eskir...@lbl.gov> wrote:
> your suggestion for blastdbn and blastdbp sounds fine.
> it's okay if a few of our users need to edit the metadata of the dbs in
> their history. thanks for asking and doing this.

Great.

Perhaps you can throw some light on the peek issue I raised here:
http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2012-April/009525.html

Is looking at BLAST (nucleotide) databases in the history still working
fine on your local install? What about from the latest galaxy-central?

P.S. My branch is here - not really finished yet:
https://bitbucket.org/peterjc/galaxy-central/src/blastdb