Hi there

I've got nginx 1.0.5 in front of my Galaxy instance, and I'm trying to
get uploads to work as per 'Receiving files using nginx' instructions on
the Galaxy wiki.
I've added the relevant config to my nginx setup (pastebin
http://paste.ubuntu.com/961983/) and universe_wsgi.ini (pastebin
http://paste.ubuntu.com/961985/) but it isn't working. How do I debug
this? What should I be looking for in the log files? What seems to be
happening is that the files are being uploaded - entries are created in
database/tmp/upload_store with the contents of the relevant files - but
Galaxy is not being informed that the upload is complete.