Hello everyone!

Here is a link to a brief survey about how you are using, or plan to use Galaxy locally. If you could take a moment to complete the survey, it will help steer the teleconferences as we get going (and also alleviate having to spend time on the call providing the same background info). The results of the survey will be made public off of a new wiki site that Galaxy's Dave Clements is arranging for the group - thanks Dave!

Web Survey: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGJZcmxEWDQ3aERPNmlBaDl1eHVsQ3c6MQ

Once the teleconference infrastructure details are in place and finalized, I will send out a web poll to see if we can find a time that works for the majority.

Thanks,

Ann Black-Ziegelbein