Hi all -

I've been trying to get the <repeat>...</repeat> tag working with a min
attribute for some time now, though without any success.  It works in other
tools distributed with Galaxy, but when I attempt to use it in one of our
custom tools, it dies with a "AttributeError: 'ExpressionContext' object has no
attribute 'keys'" exception.

Can anybody offer any insight?

The full traceback is:

    ⇝ AttributeError: 'ExpressionContext' object has no attribute 'keys'
    Module weberror.evalexception.middleware:364 in respond          view
    >>  app_iter = self.application(environ, detect_start_response)
    Module paste.debug.prints:98 in __call__          view
    >>  environ, self.app)
    Module paste.wsgilib:539 in intercept_output          view
    >>  app_iter = application(environ, replacement_start_response)
    Module paste.recursive:80 in __call__          view
    >>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
    Module paste.httpexceptions:632 in __call__          view
    >>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
    Module galaxy.web.framework.base:160 in __call__          view
    >>  body = method( trans, **kwargs )
    Module galaxy.web.controllers.tool_runner:68 in index          view
    >>  template, vars = tool.handle_input( trans, params.__dict__ )
    Module galaxy.tools:1320 in handle_input          view
    >>  state = self.new_state( trans )
    Module galaxy.tools:1248 in new_state          view
    >>  self.fill_in_new_state( trans, inputs, state.inputs )
    Module galaxy.tools:1257 in fill_in_new_state          view
    >>  state[ input.name ] = input.get_initial_value( trans, context )
    Module galaxy.tools.parameters.grouping:100 in get_initial_value
view
    >>  rval_dict[ input.name ] = input.get_initial_value( trans, context )
    Module galaxy.tools.parameters.basic:1016 in get_initial_value          view
    >>  return SelectToolParameter.get_initial_value( self, trans, context )
    Module galaxy.tools.parameters.basic:785 in get_initial_value          view
    >>  if self.need_late_validation( trans, context ):
    Module galaxy.tools.parameters.basic:1022 in need_late_validation
view
    >>  if super( ColumnListParameter, self ).need_late_validation( trans,
context ):
    Module galaxy.tools.parameters.basic:766 in need_late_validation
view
    >>  for layer in context.itervalues():
    Module UserDict:116 in itervalues          view
    >>  for _, v in self.iteritems():
    Module UserDict:109 in iteritems          view
    >>  for k in self:
    Module UserDict:96 in __iter__          view