Hi all,

Is it possible for a Galaxy Admin to browse any user's history?
Sadly the "Admin" page on the wiki is still rather lean:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Interface

For instance, I've monitored a large Galaxy job on our cluster, and now
that it has finished I'd like to see the results (in this case, the error
messages) - without having to first ask the user to share their history
with me. Is that possible via the normal Galaxy Admin pages?

Alternatively, is this something I could do via the impersonation
option? i.e. enable allow_user_impersonation in universe_wsgi.ini