Hello,
I can not upload Cuffmerge files to Galaxy Cloudman. I can load other .gtf
files just fine, but not the "merged transcripts.gtf" file from Cuffmerge.
This is the first time this has happened.

After I upload my "merged transcripts.gtf" file (via ftp) I can not move
the file to the history pane. Upon asking Galaxy Cloudman to move the file
from the ftp queue to the history pane, I get the error:
"No data was entered in the upload form, please go back and choose data to
upload"

Even if I try to zip the file to fool Galaxy Cloudman the file still won't
load.

This may be unrelated, but I have never been able to download Cuffdiff out
put files from Galaxy Cloudman directly, I always have to export my history
to a file and then rename the files after download.

Any help would be great!

Cheers,
Mo Heydarian