Hi,

I would like to report about some uploading problem on Galaxy.
When I tried to upload a html file which contains a href link, Galaxy failed
with the following error message:
"The uploaded file contains inappropriate HTML content".

Anyway, I found a post about a similar issue and as a result I was able to
"walk around" this problem.
The solution is simple:
I first compressed the file and then I successfully uploaded it to Galaxy.

Hope this will be helpful for someone,
Liram