On 05/04/2012 04:06 PM, Kleo Achilleos wrote:
Hans, thank you for your reply.

I added the path in run.sh located in galaxy_dist

export PYTHONPATH=/usr/local/devel:$PYTHONPATH

but I still get the same error
/
/
/
"/usr/local/devel/NSISSoft/NSISToolkit/NSISApps/SmplTK/load_compounds.py",
line 29, in <module>
from NSISSoft.NSISBase import Messengers
/
/ImportError: No module named NSISSoft.NSISBase/

Do you have any other suggestions?

well, I am not familiar with this Toolkit (and not really a python expert), so there might be something special about this module....but my first guess: the module is simply not there.

Is it working when you execute it on the the command line (as the same user Galaxy is running as)?

Regards, Hans

Regards, Kleo.