I have a long string of steps dying on the last step because GNUPLOT sends
a warning to the log which galaxy faithfully records 11 faithful times in
my history files.  The 10 other files have downloadable content, and in
fact, outside of galaxy the plot works.  It is simply changing some
intervals.

How can I tell galaxy to keep going unless I get an actual error?

Michael