Ashley:

I think he was joking around.
Essentially - to provide any help, people here need to know much more detail
about what kind of server error occurred,
and what input was provided so that the problem can be reproduced or a helpful
suggestion can be made.

This guide to asking good questions might be of some help to you:

I probably can't help you with your actual problem, but if you can provide more
information maybe somebody else can.

some examples that might help.

if you were running on the public galaxy server or not
what you were trying to do
what kind of data you where trying to analyze
the contents of /var/log/galaxy/galaxy.log (or wherever the log is on your
local installation)
the results you see when you click on the "bug" icon in your failing history
step

Brad