Hi,
I have been trying to use trackster on the main Galaxy server for a couple
of days now. It was working fine for me early yesterday, I was looking at
(larger) BAM files, then it just stopped and would not display the data of
the loaded tracks (but did display the track title). I have tried to start
Trackster with smaller sized tracks, as well as using another Galaxy
account, and still cannot get Trackster to display data (though it will
show the track title).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Mo Heydarian