Hi, Galaxy Developers,

I have a hopefully quick question regarding configuring Galaxy cluster
integration;  I've configured our universe_wsgi.ini to include the
options specified in this document:

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Config/Performance/Cluster#Submitting_Jobs_as_the_Real_User

set_metadata_externally = True
set_metadata_externally = True
drmaa_external_runjob_script = scripts/drmaa_external_runner.py
drmaa_external_killjob_script = scripts/drmaa_external_killer.py

I have also given the galaxy account full sudo privileges.

My question is that even after re-starting Galaxy and launching a job,
when I schedule a job through galaxy, the job is still being scheduled
as the galaxy user (if I run qstat, for example).  Could anybody
possibly provide some insight as to why this would be occurring?  Do I
need to set any other configuration options other than what I have
specified above?

Thank-you so much,

Dan Sullivan