Hi,

I would like to write my xmls in a way that reduces the amount of
effort a casual guest user would require to try a tool from my local
galaxy install.  For example, in the remove_beginning tool I would
like to set it up in a way that I could tell someone to do this:
1) go to the website that has my local galaxy install
2) click on the 'remove_beginning' tool from the left panel of the galaxy page
3) click on the 'execute' button to see how the tool works
But right now they would have to somehow import data before they
'execute' the tool.  In comparison, the Mobyle interface includes a
"use example data" link corresponding to step
2.5) click the 'use example data' link near each field that requires data
I am not an experienced galaxy user or administrator and I'm just
wondering if there is anything like this in galaxy to make it simpler
for casual users who are curious to see what the tool does with
default data but not curious enough to go through multiple steps to
import some example data.

Alex