Hi,

At the risk of exposing of my Python ignorance, here is a doubt regarding
galaxy deployment. The galaxy application manages external dependency eggs
through it's custom ini specification file and eggs installation scripts. I was
wondering if this could be managed through pip using a requirements.txt file.
Are there any limitation of the later (pip) approach? Appreciate your comments.

Shantanu