Hi all,

I have a strange problem when I am trying to run workflow using Galaxy API.
If the workflow contains Tophat for Illumina, then when I am trying to use the
"submit" API script in order to execute this workflow on some input dataset,
I am strangely getting this HTTP error:

"Error. 500 Internal Server Error
The server has either erred or is incapable of performing
the requested operation."

Although the server has returned an error message, when I checked the "saved
histories" I could notice that the job was successfully submitted and it is
running!
When I removed TopHat from the workflow, no error was returned...
The thing is that I need the "dictionary" that is returned by the "submit"
script.

Has anyone encountered this problem before and know how to solve it?

Thanks in advance!
Liram