Hi there

Is there a way in Galaxy to use workflows as components in workflows?
I've got two datasets that start as Genbank files and are processed
(features extracted, translated to AA) by a small workflow, and then
BLASTed against one another. Ideally I'd like to modularise the initial
steps as a workflow so that I can say input data goes through this
workflow and then the result is fed into either the query or the subject
slot of blastp. So is this possible?

Thanks!