Hi,
I have installed the local galaxy. Right now I am interested in incorporating
some new tools into our local galaxy. I am interested in some tools in the
galaxy tool shed. I noticed there are some wrappers for these tools. Normally
we need to make some configurations to incorporate new tools into the local
galaxy.

My question is that: Is there an easier way to incorporate these new tools to
the local galaxy ? What is the easiest way to incorporate new tools  ?

Thanks a lot.

prohibited.