Hello Jianpeng,

The process for automatically installing repositories from the tool shed is
described in this section of the tool shed wiki.  I recommend reading the
complete wiki if you have not yet done so.

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Tool%20Shed#Automatic_installation_of_Galaxy_tool_shed_repository_tools_into_a_local_Galaxy_instance

Greg Von Kuster