Van: galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu [galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu]
namens J. Greenbaum [jgb...@liai.org]
Verzonden: woensdag 23 mei 2012 3:01
To: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Onderwerp: [galaxy-dev] upload from local filesysem

It seems that this topic has been covered at least several times and I've found
this thread to be helpful:

http://user.list.galaxyproject.org/Speed-up-uploading-into-local-Galaxy-terribly-slow-tp4429327p4436053.html

However, as far as I understand, this will only allow the Admin to do the
upload from a local disk.  Has anyone had success allowing a regular user to
upload from a local disk?  This seems like a common issue, particularly with
large sequencing files.  It would be great to be able to add this as the first
step in a workflow.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason