Hi there

I've got a workflow that uses BioPerl's bp_genbank2gff3 to convert
Genbank to GFF3, then hands the GFF3 to Extract features to filter to
only genes, before moving on. The workflow JSON is at
http://pastebin.com/zHWsC6YT. Step 4 - the Genbank2GFF runs fine, and if
I view the output in the history I can see the resulting GFF, but step 8
- the Extract features, fails with a LateValidationError, as follows:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/net/datasrv3.sanbi.ac.za/datastore/cip0/software/galaxy-dev/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/jobs/runners/drmaa.py",
line 144, in queue_job
    job_wrapper.prepare()
  File
"/net/datasrv3.sanbi.ac.za/datastore/cip0/software/galaxy-dev/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/jobs/__init__.py",
line 130, in prepare
    self.tool.handle_unvalidated_param_values( incoming, self.app )
  File
"/net/datasrv3.sanbi.ac.za/datastore/cip0/software/galaxy-dev/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/tools/__init__.py",
line 1872, in handle_unvalidated_param_values
    self.handle_unvalidated_param_values_helper( self.inputs,
input_values, app )
  File
"/net/datasrv3.sanbi.ac.za/datastore/cip0/software/galaxy-dev/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/tools/__init__.py",
line 1890, in handle_unvalidated_param_values_helper
    self.handle_unvalidated_param_values_helper(
input.cases[current].inputs, values, app, context, prefix )
  File
"/net/datasrv3.sanbi.ac.za/datastore/cip0/software/galaxy-dev/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/tools/__init__.py",
line 1912, in handle_unvalidated_param_values_helper
    raise LateValidationError( message )
LateValidationError

This Galaxy is Postgres and SGE, with galaxy-dist as of last night.
Another strange thing is that while I select that the output of step 4
should be visible, it is, in fact, hidden in the new history.

How to debug this? How can I see which input is not validating?