Hi,

I've successfully configured a local galaxy instance to submit jobs to our
local cluster, but have a question regarding setting PBS options such as the
number of nodes and processors to use. I've followed the guide here:

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Config/Performance/Cluster?highlight=%28pbs%29

Is there any way to do this in a tool-specific manner. For example, for running
tophat to do a mapping run, I would want it to use 24 CPUs, but for simply
converting a file type I would want only 1 CPU requested. Is there a way to
specify this somewhere?

Thanks,

Jason

-- Jason Greenbaum, Ph.D.
Manager, Bioinformatics Core | jgb...@liai.org
La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology