Thanks for the reply. Ideally, I would have a cron job run that would monitor a
directory and automatically add the new files to a particular library. I do not
want the end users to have to deal with this. Does anyone have a working
solution or ideas for implementation? This is the main sticking point that is
preventing us from using galaxy for our in-house next-gen sequencing pipeline.

Thanks,

Jason

-- Jason Greenbaum, Ph.D.
Manager, Bioinformatics Core | jgb...@liai.org
La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology