Hi,
I am reposting this message as I am still unsure what is causing this error. Also, when I go to the manage jobs page in the admin section I get the following message:

This Galaxy instance is not the job manager. If using multiple servers, please directly access the job manager instance to manage jobs.

I am running Galaxy as a single process on a standalone server, not sure what the problem is here. Would it help to send my universe_wsgi.ini file?

Thanks
Shaun

----

Hi,

I have just upgrade my test version of Galaxy to the latest dist release and I am getting an error trying to load data either as an upload, a pasted entry or from UCSC.

I have only altered conf files, any pointers to what could be causing this would be appreciated.

The error is below:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/home/galaxy/test/pre-dev/galaxy-dist/tools/data_source/upload.py", line 403, in <module>
    __main__()
File "/storage/home/galaxy/test/pre-dev/galaxy-dist/tools/data_source/upload.py", line 378, in __main__
    registry.load_datatypes( root_dir=sys.argv[1], config=sys.argv[2] )
AttributeError: 'Registry' object has no attribute 'load_datatypes'

Thanks
Shaun Webb

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

----- End forwarded message -----

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.