Hi,

I am trying to install the Trackster on the local galaxy. I read the webpage
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Learn/Visualization

For example, to enable visualization of hg18, a file called hg18.len must exist
in the previously specified folder. The contents of the .len file is
tab-delimited and specifies the length of each chrom/contig of that build, each
on a separate line, eg:

chr1    27473282
chr2    38882233
chrX    28883322

My question is that :  where to find the length information for chromosomes of
hg18  ?

Thanks,

prohibited.