Hello Bjoern,

What version of Galaxy are you using?  Your code base should be tracking the
galaxy-central repository on bitbucket in order to use  the tool shed with your
local Galaxy instance.  The galaxy-central repo is currently around
7201:62bdb265d300, and you can see the version you are running by typing the
following in your Galaxy installation directory.

%hg heads

I believe this behavior will be resolved if you update to the latest code, but
let me know if you continue to bump into problems.

Thanks,

Greg Von Kuster