Hello,
I want to be able to analyze data on one Galaxy instance, and store histories more permanently on another. This is critical for us as we have storage usage limits on the shared machine with the most computational power.

Although I am now able to export histories as a file, I cannot import histories.

When I choose under history "Import From File", I get a message saying the history is importing and will be visible when finished. However, I never see the history. I've tried many combinations with different histories - saving and downloading in the same Galaxy instance, downloading on one instance and importing on the other, saving the file in a different location altogether or using the link provided in export history.

I've not been able to import a history from a file.

Thanks for any advice.

Todd
--

Todd Oakley, Professor