Dear Greg,

according to the Tool Shed wiki page, you will be enabling installation of Tool
Shed tools with 3rd party dependencies very soon.

Together with Enis Afgan I created several fabric scripts a while ago that
install some of our tools into an EC2 instance of Galaxy. We are now in the
process of updating these scripts and wanted to add new ones. Is there already
a (preliminary) framework that those fabric scripts should follow if they are
to be packaged in the tool shed repository?

Thanks for your help!

-- Sebastian