Hello Luobin,

This is a strange error, and one that I cannot reproduce.  The
app.datatypes_registry.load_datatypes method signature looks like the
following, so I'm not sure how your environment is producing this behavior.

def load_datatypes( self, root_dir=None, config=None, deactivate=False,
override=True ):

What is the result of typing the following in your Galaxy install directory?

hg heads

What about the following:

hg status

And then finally: