From: galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu [galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu]
on behalf of Schwartz, Terri [te...@sdsc.edu]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 1:26 PM
To: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: [galaxy-dev] pbs_submit failed, error 15035, Unknown resource

Hi,

When I try to use pbs job runners on my local galaxy installation I get an
error message such as:

galaxy.jobs.runners.pbs DEBUG 2012-06-04 12:57:02,827 (22) pbs_submit failed,
PBS error 15035: Unknown resource

I'm hoping someone can give me pointers about how to debug this or where to
look for more debugging information.

Thanks,
Terri