Hi all,

I have a galaxy instance running in the Amazon Cloud that I have
customized and I want to be able to transfer files (via scp) to the
instance (or its attached storage) and then have those files show up
automatically in the history.  Is this possible?  Alternatively, is
there some way to automatically populate the history of a registered
user, so that when that user logs in, the files are automatically in a
saved history?  A third possibility would be to transfer the files and
restart galaxy and then have the files show up automatically?  Just to
be clear, I do not want to use the Upload Files tool at all.  Is there
any way to implement any of these options?  Any help would be highly
appreciated.  Thanks!

- Nik.

--
Nikhil Joshi