Hi,

I am trying to wrap the qvalue R package in a script (as I have already
done for a dozen), but this time I have repeatedly the same error
"*In fun(libname, pkgname) : no DISPLAY variable so Tk is not available*"
or "*Loading Tcl/Tk interface ... done*" (and red, desperately red box).

I already had this type of bugs and fixed them by using the
suppressWarnings or suppressMessages R methods. But this time, no way.
I really don't need the Tcl/Tk interface and I am not using it with
qvalue... frustrating. (my code run into R in command lines like a charm)

Any clue to shut off Galaxy and get this miserable pvalue vector output ?

Christophe

PS. I browsed the net, found traces of problems similar to mine, but
unfortunately no trace of solutions.