Hi all,

I was checking out how to upload large files into Galaxy and I stumbled
upon using Data Libraries. In the tutorial, I saw that the 'Create new data
library sets' link has a dropdown next to it. When I ran our Galaxy
instance, I found out that ours  has none. Is that feature available only
in the updated version of Galaxy, or could it be activated by changing
something in the universe_wsgi.ini?

Thanks in advance for any help,

CL