Hi Galaxy Team,
I'm modifying my Galaxy CloudMan instance by adding custom tools. I've
installed my tools under the /mnt/galaxyTools/tools folder and I've modified
the .bashrc files from the sgeadmin and galaxy users to add the needed paths to
the PATH and PYTHONPATH variables. When I'm in Galaxy and I try to launch one
of my tools, it fails and shows the 'Command not found' error.
Where I should add the paths to make Galaxy now where are my executables?
Whan I log into the isntance through ssh and I use the galaxy user, it knows
where are my executables.
What I'm missing?
Thanks,Jose