Hi,

I am running the May update of galaxy and attempting to transfer data from my
sequencer to galaxy.
As soon as I hit the transfer button I get an error "Invalid sample id (None)"
I can't find anything suspicious in the log file.
Is anyone else experiencing this?  What can I do to fix this?
Thanks
Emily

This email message and any electronic files transmitted with it relating to the
official business of Codexis, Inc. and its
affiliates are proprietary, strictly confidential, and may be legally
privileged.  This email message is intended solely for
the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  If you believe you have
received this email in error, please delete
this email from your system and notify the sender immediately.  If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not
disclose, distribute, use or copy this email or take any action in reliance on
its contents.