Hi guys,

I have deploy a galaxy on a cluster (so I installed it on a NFS share that
it's accessible by all cluster compute nodes).

Everything is running fine. Now I am looking for a way such that every
job dispatched to a compute node uses that node's local /tmp as working
directory.

I know galaxy config provides job_working_directory for the similar
purpose.

My question really is, while all my compute nodes can access the NFS share
where galaxy installed, but the galaxy host cannot access each compute
node's /tmp.

Is there a way that for the galaxy to collect job results back to the data
directory?

Regards,
Derrick