Dear Galaxy Administrator,

I would like to attempt to assemble some Illumina RNA-seq reads using velvet on
the Galaxy/JGI server, but I am unable to create a user account.  Am I allowed
to sign up and access the tools as a public user?

Thank you,
R. Jason Pitts, Ph.D.
Dept. of Biological Sciences
Vanderbilt University
465 21st Ave. S.
Nashville, TN 37232
615-343-3718

*This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended solely for the
addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.