Hi,

I have set up a test version of Galaxy running on the same hostname as our production server. I have set up the test version to include web scaling and to run behind a proxy served on a sub-directory. The production version has neither of these features.

When I enable the following code in universe.wsgi.ini I am unable to login. There is no error, also I cannot access a history if I try to upload datasets as an anonymous user, again there is no error but datasets do not appear in the history:

[filter:proxy-prefix]
use = egg:PasteDeploy#prefix
prefix = /galaxy_test

[app:main]
filter-with = proxy-prefix
cookie_path = /galaxy_test

The cookie_path code appears to be causing the issue. Is the problem having 2 instances on the same hostname and only one behind a proxy?

If I comment out the code everything seems to work okay (apart from the problem I had previously http://gmod.827538.n3.nabble.com/Error-loading-data-tt4013269.html).

Thanks in advance for any help
Shaun Webb

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.