Hello Birgit,

I've committed a fix for this is change set 7302:c4f325ba7caa, which is
available in the Galaxy central repository, and is running on both Galaxy tool
sheds.  I've made sure that your cg_cgatools_linux repository is now
functional.

Thanks very much for finding this additional issue, and for your patience in
resolving these problems.  Hopefully things will be smoother from here on for
you, but please let me know if you do encounter additional problems.  There are
many complexities in making the various tools work as expected in the tool
shed, so issues like this tend to crop up every so often.

Thanks again,

Greg Von Kuster