Hi,
I'm new to galaxy and I don't know many about the configurations to set. I'm
trying to connect my gbrowse 2 to galaxy. Currently, i'm able to export data
from gbrowse to galaxy.I've read that a link "display in gbrowse" in the
history panel can be create, but i can't find a way to do it ?
I've tried many configurations and none of them work, somebody can help me ?
greetings,
Pierre CRESSANT