Hi,

I am still having serious issues with running galaxy workflows from the API on my installation...
I am getting random files on which the workflows are run, rather than the files I select in my script.

I am suspecting that my database may be corrupt...Is there any test script that can test my theory?
I am running postgres and the database may have become corrupted, although running the same WF from the UI has no problems, so I still suspect the API...

Thanks

Thon