We have an instance of Galaxy deployed on a local institutional cluster. It's
working well, but when we import BED files for visualization, Galaxy runs the
processing for these on the cluster. I would like to run these tasks locally
instead.

I understand how to make individual tools run locally, but I'm hoping there's a
better way to accomplish what I would like to do without having to specify each
of the many conversion tools individually in the universe_wsgi.ini config file.

Thanks!

Dan