Looking for pointers on what might be causing this problem:

A user had a moderately complicated workflow that when run under certain
parameter values results in a traceback that ends:

   Module workflow_run_mako:232 in render_body
   >> for ic in oc.input_step.module.get_data_inputs():
   AttributeError: 'WorkflowStep' object has no attribute 'module'

After some puzzling, I realized one of the parameters was outside the allowed
range (a max on an integer param) and that Galaxy was trying to render
"run.mako" flagging up the error but erroring out. Why Galaxy tries to call
this non-existent member is unclear to me. Any insight or places I should start
exploring?

Galaxy version: various (started with an 6-month old one, upgraded to latest
production to see if it would fix error, it didn't)
Hosting OS:  CentOS 6

------
Paul Agapow (paul-michael.aga...@hpa.org.uk)
Bioinformatics, Health Protection Agency (UK)

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is confidential and
intended solely and for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may
not be disclosed to any other person without the express authority of the HPA,
or the intended recipient, or both. If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it.
This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept for computer viruses
by Symantec.Cloud, but please re-sweep any attachments before opening or
saving. HTTP://www.HPA.org.uk