Hi all,

I have exactly the same problem as described here:
http://gmod.827538.n3.nabble.com/Job-output-not-returned-from-cluster-td879580.html

All the SGE stuff is administrated in our company and unfortunately they know
nothing about

Galaxy and so it?s my task to get it running. Everything works fine except the
problem mentioned

above.

I?ve contacted Erick but haven?t received a response yet. If anybody can give
me some hints where I

can look at to solve the problem or at least what I can tell the admins, I
would be really grateful.

Thanks in advance. If you need further information let me know!

Cheers,

Sascha