Dear Dev List,

I am currently writing tests for a tool I am developing and am coming up
short in understanding why it's failing.  Using the test data, I can
generate output identical to the output provided for testing every time I
run the tool from my local Galaxy server.  However, when I run the tool
test through run_functional_tests.sh, it always fails, and apparently fails
on every line.

Because I consistently see the same output from the Galaxy server-based
tool, I'm sure I'm missing something simple and want to look at the
test-generated output.  Is there a way I can set run_functional_tests to
print the generated tool output file in its entirety?

Thank you,
Kipper Fletez-Brant