Hello,

We tried to upload a directory of files to our local data library and all
uploads were successful except for one. The .bed file did not upload and
gave an error message; The uploaded binary file contains inappropriate
content. We would like to be able to share our data set with other
researchers using galaxy but we need to be able to upload this bed file.

-Rob