Hi Thon,

What revision of Galaxy are you running?  Have you made multiple attempts at
the migration?  Are you running a postgres database?  How many records do you
have in your tool_dependency table in your database, and what is the status of
each record?   Have you made any changes to the Galaxy code base in your
environment?  Any additional information that you can send will help track down
the problem in your environment.

Thanks!

Greg Von Kuster