Hello,
After looking over the posted Q&As, I'd guess that there is simply high volume
of NGS data on the public server today, but I'm writing to double-check.
My BWA workflows did not run overnight, and show no progress today.  I canceled
and re-ran the workflows recently, and the BWA is still waiting to run.

What should I do?
Keep waiting or keep rerunning?

Thank you,

Gregory Thyssen, PhD
Molecular Biologist
Cotton Fiber Bioscience
USDA-ARS-Southern Regional Research Center
1100 Robert E Lee Blvd
New Orleans, LA 70124
gregory.thys...@ars.usda.gov
504-286-4280

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for
the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the
use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and
immediately.