On Jul 13, 2012, at 9:05 AM, Iry Witham wrote:

> Hi Nate,
>
>       I have set this as shown below:
>

> # The URL for the default runner to use when a tool doesn't explicitly
> define a
> # runner below.
> default_cluster_job_runner = pbs:////-l nodes=1:ppn=1,walltime=20:00:00

This should be okay.  Could you send along the server output from startup to
job completion?

--nate

> Iry
>
> On 7/12/12 4:29 PM, "Nate Coraor" <n...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
>
>> On Jul 6, 2012, at 12:32 PM, Iry Witham wrote:
>>
>>> I am having an issue with pbs_python loading, but not submitting jobs
>>> to the cluster.
>>>
>>> The first issue is that when I ran 'LIBTORQUE_DIR=/usr/local/lib/
>>> python scripts/scramble.py ­e pbs_python' it failed to generate the
>>> pbs_python egg in the /galaxy-dist/eggs/ directory.
>>>
>>> Secondly I copied the pbs_python-4.1.0-py2.6-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg from
>>> my production galaxy server and restarted my test server.  It appears to
>>> start, but when I attempt to run anything it uses the local runner and
>>> fails.  The runner0.log shows the pbsjobrunner is loaded is below:
>>>
>>> galaxy.jobs.handler DEBUG 2012-07-06 10:08:45,681 Loaded job runner:
>>> galaxy.jobs.runners.pbs:PBSJobRunner
>>> galaxy.jobs.handler INFO 2012-07-06 10:08:45,682 job handler stop queue
>>> started
>>> galaxy.jobs.manager INFO 2012-07-06 10:08:45,687 job manager queue
>>> started
>>> galaxy.jobs.manager INFO 2012-07-06 10:08:45,688 job manager stop queue
>>> started
>>> galaxy.jobs.handler INFO 2012-07-06 10:08:45,692 job handler queue