On Jul 13, 2012, at 2:52 PM, Iry Witham wrote:

> Will the runner0.log or web0.log be sufficient?  If not what would you
> like?

If you have updated to a relatively recent version of Galaxy, be sure that you
updated to the web/manager/handler configuration from the web/runner
configuration:

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Config/Performance/Web%20Application%20Scaling

Once you've done this, if there are still problems, send the manager/handler
logs.

--nate